Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Projects

Nothing like planning a new project which has been in the the started pile for a while.
My sisters quilt with lots of applique in the 'lets lay some of the bits out and see how they mesh' stage.
I want the tracing paper Orcas to dominate, I will have to re-size some other components otherwise it could be a little more troublesome re perspective. Hope she likes the end product.

Meanwhile I have made some flat cats. The middle one is made from YAK fur (imitation only) and is a reminder of the main coons we have. My husband comically dubbed them roadkill.



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

The design idea looks great. The cats look cuddly - like your husbands nickname, hee, hee. Cheers Jen

Libster said...

geeeezus!!! they do look like roadkill.... love em. think they would freak out my 3 wee beasties heheheh

QueenB said...

testing am I a no-reply blogger

QueenB said...

testing again

Maddy said...

Just love your flat cats. I am sure your sister will love the quilt you are designing.